Thank you for your interest in being part
of the Rotary Club of Tampa!
If you are interested in joining the Rotary Club of Tampa, the first step is to attend 1-3 Club luncheons (via Zoom or in person) as a guest to become acquainted with Club members and with the Club’s activities.
Once ready to commit to active membership, secure a club member as your “proposer.” This member submits an endorsement on your behalf and gives you an electronic application to complete.
Both the application and endorsement are submitted to the board of directors. Once approved, you will be invited to an orientation event and will make a volunteer and financial commitment to the Club.
You are then introduced to membership at a weekly luncheon as our newest Rotarian!
New Member Activities
In a Club as large and active as ours, it is important that new members participate in activities to get engaged and help them to meet members of the Club. New members wear a red name badge until these activities are completed and then are presented with a blue badge. These activities include:
- Attend Rotary education program hosted by club mentorship committee.
- Attend one Club Board meeting as an observer.
- Lead the invocation, pledge, & 4 Way test at a luncheon
- Attend another Rotary club meeting in our area
- Attend a club community service project
- Active service on a club committee